Sunday, September 9, 2012

Simon Says Stamp- Put a Stamp on It!

Hello blog friends!
Today i'm participating along with the STAMPtember festivities going on over ta the Simon Says Stamp Blog. There is so much going on you should check it out. This particular Challenge was all about putting your stamp on!
I feel in love with stamping about 4 years ago and It has been my go to "relaxing hobby" since. I love love love all the ne product that Simon has been releasing , and you better believe I will be getting my hands on some of those goodies!
Enough chatting...here is my creation for this challenge :)


For this card I used Tim Holtz crackle stamp for the vase,  then embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then used some Tim Holtz distress inks to "color in" the vase and add some dimension.  The flowers were stamped using some stampin up inks, then I added some glossy accents for some more fine detail. I love the simplicity of this cards.

Until next time!
Denisse

1 comment:

  1. This is AMAZING! I really LOVE the CAS design, and the work you did with the vase is just stunning... so life-like! Thanks for playing along in our 'Put a STAMP On It!' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx

    ReplyDelete